Serving St. charles and lincoln counties of missouri.
To serve the health care needs of St Charles and Lincoln County adult residents who are not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or private health insurance and, whose household income meets our Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Did you know:
- VIM PROVIDES FREE CARE TO RESIDENTS OF ST. CHARLES COUNTY REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY
- VIM PROVIDES THOSE PATIENTS WITH THE MEDICATIONS NEEDED TO TREAT THEIR CONDITION
- VIM HAS NO PAID STAFF ALL PHYSICIANS, NURSES, STAFF AND BOARD MEMBERS ARE TRUE VOLUNTEERS.
- YOU HAVE A REASON TO SUPPORT THE WORK OF VOLUNTEERS IN MEDICINE.
1039 S. Duchesne
St. Charles, MO 63301
- Option 2 for Appointment
- Option 3 for Medication Refill
- Option 4 for Directory
- Fax: 636-724-4875
For every $1 given to VIM, $20.00 in health care is provided.